Riffi Mitts are made from a knitted, looped fabric that is allergy free and purpose built to loosen and remove dried skin cells along with any impurities within the skin. As well as rubbing the skin clean, the bristle texture creates stimulation of blood flow, reaching down to the lower layers of connective tissue depending on the intensity of the massage. As a result, the skin becomes smooth and soft and the fresh healthy after glow makes you feel more alive and full of energy.
Benefits of the Riffi Massage Mitts
- Removes dead cells
- Thorough pore cleansing and gentle massage tightens the connective tissue, combating cellulite.
- Stimulates circulation
- Results in smoother, clearer, better toned skin
- Super-hygienic and durable due to the riffi fibre
- Prevents ingrown hair
- The skin requires considerable amounts of oxygen to regenerate itself. Regular massage with Riffi products improves the blood circulation, opening the pores to absorb more oxygen.
- They are an optimum aid to a slimming diet to enhance efficient removal of cellular toxins.
- An effective antidote for sore and tense muscles.
- Deep cleanses the skin, removes dead skin cells and prevents skin impurities
How to Use
- As the mitts increase the blood and lymph circulations it is necessary and safer to work toward the heart at all times.
- Because of the unique structure of the fibres there is no need to apply pressure while massaging. Work in circular motions from the feet upward the arms up and then very gently across the décolleté or chest.
- The strap massage should begin at the neck and slowly work down over the shoulders and the spine first side to side or in an angle over the shoulder and below the opposite arm in a back and forward motion for best results.
- Wash the mitt in Skin Deep Refreshing Body Wash or soapy water
- While wet, place the mitt in a plastic bag or glass container with lid
- Microwave on high for 1 minute
- Dry completely
- The mitts and straps can be hand or machine washed and then hung out to dry.
- Do not put through a wash with your towels, hand towels or head bands.